[unable to retrieve full-text content]
- Kanye West was in the Oval Office on Thursday for a press conference with President Donald Trump.
- During the conference, Kanye produced an image of what he called the “iPlane One,” a hydrogen-powered plane that he believes should replace Air Force One.
- While unlocking his iPhone X, he revealed to the cameras that his passcode is “000000.” He apparently does not use Face ID, Apple’s facial recognition software.
- Kanye said “we’re going to have Apple, an American company, work on this plane.”
- Apple, which does not make planes, declined to comment.
- Kanye seems to be obsessed with Apple.
- Last week, before deleting his Twitter account, he tweeted a misspelled homage to Apple executives and Laurene Powell, the widow of Steve Jobs: “We unofficially work for Steve Johnny Tim and Lorraine. Everything we do at YZY is to be an arm (branch) of what our hero Steve has created. With love.”
- Kanye’s Yeezy brand is not affiliated with Apple.
- Kanye West has faced criticism in recent weeks for his political commentary, including calling for the abolishment of the 13th Amendment, which ended slavery in the United States.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) October 11, 2018
Here’s Kanye West’s design for a hydrogen-powered iPlane which he said Apple should build for Donald Trump pic.twitter.com/P5rfPHX9D4
— James Cook (@JamesLiamCook) October 11, 2018
Kanye with the expert 000000 passcode pic.twitter.com/blUMExjfnN
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) October 11, 2018
NOW WATCH: Apple’s entire iPhone XS event in 8 minutes